Noel Christmas Tunes Card
Have another guest artist from our Holiday Swap. Valerie Jackson did a great job with the October Stamp of the Month – S1710 Christmas Tunes. There are few different cards posted in the FB group showing how to use this stamp set. I recreated the card:
Supplies needed to make:
- Design Space File: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/72050537
- Cardstock: Black, Cranberry, New England Ivy, White Daisy
- Silver and Gold Paper Pack
- Gold Shimmer Trim
- Gold Glitter Paper (cuts amazing in the Cricut)
- Cranberry Ink Pad (magnetic and awesome)
- October Stamp of the Month – Christmas Tunes
- Shin Touch Markers
- Red Sequins from Prickly Pear Sequins (still available)
- Stickles (Simon Says Stamp)
- Black Cardstock – 5.5″x4.25″
- Cranberry Cardstock – 5.25″ x 4.0″
- White Daisy Cardstock – 5.0″ x 3.75″
- Silver and Gold B&T of your choice – cut the same as the White Daisy. Cut diagonally and adhere the bottom part of the White Daisy.
- Put the gold shimmer trim on the White Daisy panel before you put it on the card.
- Stamp the image on the donut cricut cut.
- Color in the berries and leaves with the Shin Touch markers.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the wreath Cricut cut.
- Add the bows.
- Using 3D foam tape, pop up the wreath over the center of the card. The gold shimmer trim should show through the center of the donut.
- Add sequins.
- Use the Stickles to accent over the colored berries, leaves, and in the center of the sequins.
This card is fast and would make a great Christmas card to make in bulk. Fun elements without being work intensive.
October is a full of optimism! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- S1709– Christmas Tunes is a timeless Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Share A Smile is about Operation Smile. It’s our monthly special and super cute!! Learn more about this stamp set, Punny Pals, the matching thin cuts, and the special card kit with printed directions HERE. In addition, we have wonderful shirts that you can purchase showing your support!! Check them out HERE!
- 10+Wonderful Workshop guides, one of which can be yours free with qualifying purchase of $25.00! Check it out whats current for this month! Join my FB Customer Group to see all available workshops.
- Join My Team and receive the Share A Smile card kit, value of $48.69, FREE. It’s $75 to join CTMH. The contents of the Consultant kit are worth $164 AND you get $50.00 of Product Credit to pick out other papers/inks/stamps for a value of $214. Plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- The Holiday Expressions live now until December 31, 2017!
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
- Like My FB Pages: Linda Creates and You’ve Got Oils
- Join My Customer Special Peeps Group (Customers only, no consultants please). In this group, you can see the different workshops in albums along with tracking the Great Cricut Giveaway.
- C1716 Stronger Together – Disaster Relief – 100% of the profits are going to the American Red Cross to help those around the country who are suffering from the wild fires and hurricanes. If you buy nothing else this month, please purchase this. I make nothing from the purchase nor am I given sale credit, nor does it count towards sales for hostess credit, as we wanted the most amount of money possible to go to the American Red Cross. This stamp set does not count towards the total for any special from me as the company does not give me credit for the sale.
Thanks for reading to the end of this email/post and taking up space in your mail box. With the Design Space file and the October Stamp of the Month, you’ll be able to recreate this Christmas Card. Have a wonderfully creative day!