Merry Christmas – Blog Candy
Our guest artist today is Norma Mahler from the Card Swap I host. This card sets off the awesome Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Stamp Set with dies, Z4047:
And the Beary Christmas Paper Collection:
This is a Split Front Panel card so the card opens in the middle with the square panel being the closure on the card. it’s layered over the top of the opening of the card.
The deer and Christmas tree are wonderful! Just by putting the tree on top and the deer behind the panel, you get dimension in the card. The red gems are retired however the Beary Christmas glitter gems will be amazing for replacing. When you open the card, it looks like this:
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Z4047 Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Stamps and Thin Cut Dies OR
- D1730 Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Stamps (you’ll need to fussy cut)
- Beary Christmas Paper Pack
- Beary Christmas Coordinating Cardstock
- New England Ivy cardstock base cut to 5.5″ x 8″ – scoring from left to right, at the 2″ and the 6″ marks. This should leave you with a 4″x 5.5′ center and 2 – 2″ x 5.5″ flaps
- Cranberry cardstock pieces cut to: 5.25″ x 3.75″ (inside of card), 2 – 5 3/4 x 1 7/8 ” – line up the sides with the edge of the card; and 3×3″.
- Background paper of choice – 2 – 5″x 1 5/8″
- White Daisy Cardstock – 2″x 2″, 5″ x 3.5″ (Inside of card), plus stamped images
- Memento Black Ink
- Cranberry Ink (check out the amazing ink pad design – it’s magnetic for easy opening!)
- Various Shin Han Touch Alcohol Markers (get the complete set and roll up for $148 – saving of $24.00)
- Basic Tools: Adhesive of choice, 3D foam Tape, 12″trimmer, scoring board, stamp cleaner spray, stamp cleaner
Comment and/or create a card with the same design and post in the comments! You have until Monday at 9am to post! Win this cute set of Beary Christmas Glitter Gems
October is a full of optimism! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- S1709– Christmas Tunes is a timeless Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Share A Smile is about Operation Smile. It’s our monthly special and super cute!! Learn more about this stamp set, Punny Pals, the matching thin cuts, and the special card kit with printed directions HERE. In addition, we have wonderful shirts that you can purchase showing your support!! Check them out HERE!
- 10+Wonderful Workshop guides, one of which can be yours free with qualifying purchase of $25.00! Check it out whats current for this month! Join my FB Customer Group to see all available workshops.
- Join My Team and receive the Share A Smile card kit, value of $48.69, FREE. It’s $75 to join CTMH. The contents of the Consultant kit are worth $164 AND you get $50.00 of Product Credit to pick out other papers/inks/stamps for a value of $214. Plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- The Holiday Expressions live now until December 31, 2017!
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
- Like My FB Pages: Linda Creates and You’ve Got Oils
- Join My Customer Special Peeps Group (Customers only, no consultants please). In this group, you can see the different workshops in albums along with tracking the Great Cricut Giveaway.
- C1716 Stronger Together – Disaster Relief – 100% of the profits are going to the American Red Cross to help those around the country who are suffering from the wild fires and hurricanes. If you buy nothing else this month, please purchase this. I make nothing from the purchase nor am I given sale credit, nor does it count towards sales for hostess credit, as we wanted the most amount of money possible to go to the American Red Cross. This stamp set does not count towards the total for any special from me as the company does not give me credit for the sale.
Thanks for reading to the end of this email/post and taking up space in your mail box. Enjoy this great Christmas card by Norma. I’d love to see what you create with it! Comment or post your card in the comments to win a pack of these great Beary Christmas Glitter Gems!!