- October 2017 ‘Share A Smile’ Cardmaking Kit #CC1342 $39.95
(Contents include: ‘Punny Pals’ Thin Cuts #CC1340, 32 ‘Share A Smile’ 3″ X 3″ Card bases & Envelopes #CC1343, and 10 paper sheets; Smoothie, Bashful, New England Ivy, Sweetleaf, Lagoon, Glacier, Eggplant, Thistle, and White Daisy Cardstock, and Gold Glitter Paper)
- (16) White Card Bases & Envelopes (50 ct. bulk pack $14.95) #X254
- Gold Glitter Gems #Z3312 $4.95
- (1) piece of Gold Glitter Paper (full 3-sheet pack $6.95) 1 sheet #Z3238
- (1) piece of Espresso Cardstock (24 sheet pack $14.50) #X5951 $.60
- (1) piece of Black Cardstock (24 sheet pack $14.50) #1386 $.60
- (1) piece of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50) #1385 $.40
Additional Supplies used:
- Punny Pals Stamp set #D1751 $17.95
- Basic Stars Thin Cuts #Z3329 $12.95
- 2″ X 2″ acrylic block #Y1003 $6.95
- Buffalo Plaid Embossing Folder #Z4032 $8.95
- Black Memento Ink Pad #Z899 $7.95
- YR24 Marigold Shin Han Marker #Z2457 $5.95
- RP198 Tender Pink Shin Han Marker #Z2464 $5.95
- R140 Light Orange Shin Han Marker #Z2455 $5.95 – Markers
- YR26 Pastel Peach Shin Han Marker #Z2460 $5.95
- WG4 Warm Grey Shin Han Marker #Z2468 $5.95
- Y222 Golden Yellow Shin Han Marker #Z2452 $5.95
- BR116 Clay Shin Han Marker #Z2451 $5.95
- GY234 Leaf Green Shin Han Marker #Z2454 $5.95
- GY235 Sap Green Shin Han Marker #Z2463 $5.95
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
- Piercing tool kit #Z2046 $6.95 (Perfect for ‘transporting’ adhesive backed embellishments)
- Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $9.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
- Liquid Glass #Z679 $7.95
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95 and other adhesive of choice
- Paper Trimmer and Die Cut machine of choice (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.)
Have you checked out the Clearance on the CTMH Website? There are some great deals (steals really) up there! Check out these mini-albums:
With your scraps and the Picture My Life cards, you can create some wonderful, inexpensive gifts. Check out tomorrow’s post for more!!
October is a full of optimism! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- S1709– Christmas Tunes is a timeless Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Share A Smile is about Operation Smile. It’s our monthly special and super cute!! Learn more about this stamp set, Punny Pals, the matching thin cuts, and the special card kit with printed directions HERE. In addition, we have wonderful shirts that you can purchase showing your support!! Check them out HERE!
- 10+Wonderful Workshop guides, one of which can be yours free with qualifying purchase of $25.00! Check it out whats current for this month! Join my FB Customer Group to see all available workshops.
- Join My Team and receive the Share A Smile card kit, value of $48.69, FREE. It’s $75 to join CTMH. The contents of the Consultant kit are worth $164 AND you get $50.00 of Product Credit to pick out other papers/inks/stamps for a value of $214. Plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- The Holiday Expressions live now until December 31, 2017!
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
- Like My FB Pages: Linda Creates and You’ve Got Oils
- Join My Customer Special Peeps Group (Customers only, no consultants please). In this group, you can see the different workshops in albums along with tracking the Great Cricut Giveaway.
- C1716 Stronger Together – Disaster Relief – 100% of the profits are going to the American Red Cross to help those around the country who are suffering from the wild fires and hurricanes. If you buy nothing else this month, please purchase this. I make nothing from the purchase nor am I given sale credit, nor does it count towards sales for hostess credit, as we wanted the most amount of money possible to go to the American Red Cross. This stamp set does not count towards the total for any special from me as the company does not give me credit for the sale.
Thanks for reading to the end of this email/post and taking up space in your mail box. Love this cute Punny Pals stamp set and how it helps out Operation Smile. $7.00 is donated for every stamp set sold. I’d love to see what you create with it.