To celebrate my friend Monica’s birthday we went to Muse paint in Annapolis and did a paint day party for her. Here’s Laura and I getting ready to create are wood signs we had. They even serve wine and beer. =)
Everyone great time just visiting and celebrating her birthday. First we stained in the wood with watered-down acrylic paint.
Then we added words of our choice, I totally went off the rail and did my own thing. I was thinking about where I actually had space in my house to hang something and it’s pretty much my craft room. So I did mine with this in mind. My four words were dream, create, share, inspire. We freehand painted the letters. We’re supposed to do arrows but I did this swipe or swish thing at the front and back with the paint. And then I did a doodling outline rather than painting a square around the outside of the picture. I’m rather pleased with how it turned out.
What a great thing to do for someone’s birthday. We had a great time just enjoying each other while we get to paint, which is one of Monica’s favorite things to do.
Layout for the day – Prickly Pear from Studio Sus – you can get this workshop with a $25.00 order. With the directions, you can make 6 different layouts. Check out the pages and supplies needed in my FB Customer Group or on my Class Page.
BOGO for today:
I truly believe these emotions blends have SUPER POWERS! If you haven’t tried these two, snatch up this BOGO because you will love them! You can choose your mood with the emotions oils! You no longer have to settle for that waking up on the wrong side of the bed mood…just slap some oils on make your mood better!!
I have worn Passion as a perfume. I get so many compliments on how good I smell. Unlike my old perfumes….I get emotional and stress relieving benefits and more from my oily “perfumes”!! I love having the Passion in a roller and I have one in my bathroom where I get ready and one in my purse. Passion is also a favorite for when I am scrapbooking because it helps ignite my creativity!
Console….this oil is exactly what it says….consoling. I like having this with me in my purse too because it comes in handy when I am feeling stressed or worried.
TIP: I order spares of Console to have on hand for my friends that experience tragedy and even death of a loved one. More than one friend has later thanked me for gifting this blend to them and told me they don’t know how it works but it really does help them feel better. Nothing can stop a hurting heart completely when dealing with loss but this blend somehow helps you feel that hope and comfort. Sending Console is so much more beneficial to the recipient than sending flowers.
July is a jovial month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- S1707 – Storybook Alpha is a timeless Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Stampaganza. Buy one album and get the 2nd album 50% off!
- 7+Wonderful Workshop guides, one of which can be yours free with qualifying purchase of $25.00! Check it out!
- Great Cricut Giveaway Event. $50.00 order is one entry into this drawing. Joining my team will get you entries. $3300.00 in prizes until we hit the goal of 39,000 points…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we had our three prize giveaway!! We are almost to the fourth giveaway! Wow….over $500 in prizes given out now!
- Join My Team and you will receive all 12 of the Month Word Puzzles for FREE (value of $215.00), when you submit qualifying orders by August 31, 2017. It’s $75 to join CTMH. The contents of the Consultant kit are worth $164 AND you get $50.00 of Product Credit to pick out other papers/inks/stamps for a value of $214. Plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- The Seasonal Expressions 2 is live now until August 31, 2017!
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
- Like My FB Pages: Linda Creates and You’ve Got Oils
- Join My Customer Special Peeps Group (Customers only, no consultants please). In this group, you can see the different workshops in albums along with tracking the Great Cricut Giveaway.
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Be inspired and head out for your own Paint Day. Be sure to not miss out on an entry in the Great Cricut Giveaway, and two Workshops of your choice if your order is over $50.00!!