Thanks A Latte for Teachers
There are people we can’t live without and teachers are one of those peeps. For the end of the year gifts, I got this idea from my friend Erika, when she made our PTO gifts. I added my own flair to it and created these gift bags for the teachers. They are a wonderful combination of summer colors, stamps, and dies from Close to My Heart, Sugar Pea Designs, and STAMPlorations. It also it into the Summer Coffee Lover’s Bloghop.
I got several gift cards and Starbucks Frap cups. I filled the cups with some left over Easter basket filling.
Then I put the gift cards into the cup with a straw after filling them out.
I put the cup into some cello bags with some chocolate and watermelon sours, because I wanted to tie in Summer. I made the tags with a die from Tag o’ Coffee die set. There is a sentiment square you can cut with the set that fits right into the tag. Sweetness for ease. “Thanks A Latte” comes from Stamplorations. I used Sugar Pea Designs for the latte cup (both the stamps and matching dies). All paper is from CTMH. All of these companies are Super Sponsors for the bloghop!
To tie in Summer, I used a retired stamp set from CTMH for “You’re one in a melon” with the watermelon. Used CTMH watercolor paper and the Raspberry Ink Pad to watercolor “Melon” in. Used Black Liquid Pearl to create the seeds. For the latte cup, I wanted to give the illusion of the darker espresso on the bottom of the cup, so I used the Cocoa Ink Pad and watercolor brush to do this. Create the whipped cream using White Liquid Pearl. Just before it’s dry, put the transparency lid (cut with the dies) on it to look like whipped cream smooshed in the lid.
The Good Times!
On a side note since the Summer Coffee Lover’s Bloghop goes til the end of the month, here’s another No Worries Layout! I still have A LOT to show you!
Another great layout that you can make with the Studio Sus No Worry Workshop Guide that you can get for free when you purchase $25.00 or more from my website! I love having directions for my layouts. The bases of the layouts are Cocoa Cardstock which is on sale right now for 25% off!!
Here is the left page. The paper is this pack is making it the #1 seller for Close To My Heart so I’m predicting our supplies may not make it through August 31, 2017, when the Seasonal Expression is retired. Here is the right page:
Here are some close ups of the clusters of embellishments from the No Worries Compliments and pieces of paper that are dove tailed to make pennants. The sequins are awesome with the wood grain pattern on them.
Everything about this layout is just “so perfect” as this kraft chipboard says.
June is a jazzy month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- S1706 – Hello Foxy is a timeless Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- We’ve Got You Covered. Buy one album and get the 2nd album 50% off!
- Cardstock Carnival – June 15-30th – 25% off! Spend $25.00, get a workshop free. Spend $50.00, get the Stamp of the Month for $5.00, a workshop, and an entry into the Great Cricut Giveaway! Price reduction not showing? No worries, put your choice in the cart or login and it will show the discounted price!
- 7+Wonderful Workshop guides, one of which can be yours free with qualifying purchase of $25.00! Check it out!
- Great Cricut Giveaway Event. $50.00 order is one entry into this drawing. Joining my team will get you entries. $3300.00 in prizes until we hit the goal of 39,000 points…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we had our three prize giveaway!! We are almost to the fourth giveaway! Wow….over $500 in prizes given out now!
- Join My Team and you will receive an album FREE, valued at $29.99. It’s $75 to join CTMH. The contents of the Consultant kit are worth $164 AND you get $50.00 of Product Credit to pick out other papers/inks/stamps for a value of $214. Add the album in and that’s $240.00 for $75.00. Plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- The Seasonal Expressions 2 is live now and all new!
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
- Summer Coffee Bloghop – Join Us! Create something summer and coffee related and join the hop!
- Like My FB Pages: Linda Creates and You’ve Got Oils
- Join My Customer Special Peeps Group (Customers only, no consultants please). In this group, you can see the different workshops in albums along with tracking the Great Cricut Giveaway.
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Make a “Thanks A Latte” treat bag to say thank you to someone special. Take advantage of the cardstock sale to get your base pages for this awesome workshop! Be sure to not miss out on an entry in the Great Cricut Giveaway, and two Workshops of your choice if your order is over $50.00!!