This is the last Cricut Shaker Card and my last card for the Spring Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop. I hope you took some time to go over and look at the amazing work!! =)
Using the sentiment “You are tea-rrific” from the Stamp of the Month S1703 Tea-rrific, randomly stamp over the Kraft Cardstock with chocolate ink. Use first and second generation images.
This is the last day you can purchase this stamp set so don’t miss out. It’s got some super cute sayings and images in itBuild the shaker card on the Raspberry cardstock with your 3D foam tape. I doubled up the tape and I sealed any openings with Liquid Glass to ensure the contents would not leak out. Then you can add your shaker toppings. Cover with transparency. Add the top of the card on. Lining up the card is much easier this way. Use your shimmer brushes on the Cricut Sentiment and the steam from the cup.
Here’s the Design Space file (WARNING – all images were purchased images so if you do not have the cartridges, you’ll need them. I’m happy to help you out with the CTMH ones): https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/56171688
March is a great month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- All of CTMH’s die cuts and stamps/die cuts combos are on sale for 25% off.
- Join me in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop which is happening for the next few days. Check out all the lovely work, stamps, and incredible inspiration!!
- S1703 – Tea-rrific is an incredible Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Join My Team and you will receive the Sweet Birthday Stamp + Thin Cuts bundle (CC1220) FREE plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
Great Cricut Giveaway Event…over $3300.00 in prizes this month…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we are close to our first prize giveaway!! We are almost to the first giveaway! Less then $100 to get there. =)
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Hi Friend Card! Have a creative day!!