Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop
Well, all the stars and planets aligned along with the coffee beans and espresso machine for this blog hop. I had no major weekend events in March and could spend some time playing with my coffee stamps, dies, and Cricut! I love and follow The Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog as we love coffee and espresso here at our house along with lots of tea.
The base of the card is made from Kraft paper. Cut down the 12×12″ sheet to 8.5×11″, then cut in half. Stamp the cup and saucer on Sorbet and Colonial White cardstock and fussy but them both out. You’ll paper piece the the Colonial White cup onto the Sorbet cup and saucer. The sequins are perfect additions to add subtle bling to the card. Use the clear shimmer brush to add shimmer to the steam coming off the cup.
I used the Thin 3D foam tape to pop up the cup and saucer. Because the card base is made with Kraft paper, I used a Colonial White piece cut 4″x 5.25″ and stamped an inside sentiment on it.
You’ll have to check out the blog posts for the next few days as I’ve got several cards to share along with a few of them being shaker cards as I play with using Design Space to create the fronts for these cards. =)
March is a great month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- All of CTMH’s die cuts and stamps/die cuts combos are on sale for 25% off.
- Join me in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop which is happening for the next few days. Check out all the lovely work, stamps, and incredible inspiration!!
- S1703 – Tea-rrific is an incredible Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Join My Team and you will receive the Sweet Birthday Stamp + Thin Cuts bundle (CC1220) FREE plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
Great Cricut Giveaway Event…over $3300.00 in prizes this month…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we are close to our first prize giveaway!! We are almost to the first giveaway! Less then $100 to get there. =)
Thanks for stopping by to check out my first Coffee Loving Cardmakers’ Card! Have a creative day!!