I went on an interview for a job and when the boss asked what I wanted for compensation I replied:
1. First, I would like 22% commission on everything I sell and I want to see that percentage get far higher as I improve.
2. I would also like the opportunity to earn as much free and discounted papercrafting supplies as I can, including Close to My Heart Cricut cartridges!
3. I expect you to provide me with the very best free website and online training plus regional training ALL OVER! And pay for the credit card fees for my website!
4. When I bring in and train any new sales people, I deserve to be compensated a percentage of their sales and the sales of the people THEY bring in.
5. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
6. When I do well, I expect praise and recognition, and fabulous trips with my family and friends!!
7. I would like my friends and family to work here.
8. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.
9. I’d like to get paid my commission on what I sell Direct deposited straight into my bank account.
So… when can I start?
After the owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, “Man, you can’t be serious! You’re dreamin’! You’ll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do…come back and get me cuz’ I want to work with you!”
So I gave him my Business Card! Forget the job interview and join today!!